Creative Arts Scholarships
- Creative Arts Scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved a high level in Media Arts or Visual Art.
- Student selection is based on a portfolio submission and, if shortlisted, subsequent interview.
- Applicants should be the recipient of a Major Award at Regional level (Capture Photography Competition / Energies Exhibition etc) or at a similar standard as evidenced in their portfolio submission.
Please read the following important information prior to applying for a Creative Arts Scholarship:
- Both the Cover Sheet and Portfolio must be received prior to the closing date for the application to be valid.
- The closing date for applications is Friday, 10 February 2023 at 4:00pm (Australia Eastern Standard Time).
- There is no cost associated with a Creative Arts Scholarship Application.
- Late portfolio submissions will not be accepted.
- Short-listed applicants who are invited for interview, will be notified of the date and time via email. Non attendance at the interview will result in the application being voided.
Click here to download the cover sheet that must be submitted with your portfolio.
- Portfolios, which must have a cover sheet attached, can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to Main Reception.
- Portfolios must be delivered prior to the closing date and time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Scholarship conditions will be outlined in the letter of offer for successful students.
These conditions may include the following:
- Maintain a high academic level (GPA)
- Remaining in good standing with the College in relation to:
- Effort (EPA)
- Compliance with other College expectations
- Participate fully in the co-curricular activities of the College in so far as their abilities allow The College will reserve the right to terminate the scholarship in the event of gross or continued breaches of expectations, unwarranted decline in academic achievement or application, or persistent failure to support the College in its co-curricular program. All Scholarships are reviewed annually.
- Show support to the leadership role that is implicit for all scholarship holders. This includes being a positive role model for younger students, displaying leadership by encouraging and supporting other students and fostering team and College spirit.