Recognition of Achievements
At St Andrews, student and team success in school sport is highly promoted and recognised. Access to information as well as student achievements is available through daily notices, newsletters, assemblies and through our sport award system.
- High achievement in school sport is recognised in the following ways:
- College and House Captains Badges
- Age Champion Medallions at Years 4 to 6 and Years 7 to 12 Intra House Carnivals
- Achievements Medallions to two students after each Inter Lutheran Carnival
- Most Valuable Player and Outstanding Commitment Certificates for Years 5 and 6 Interschool Sport
- Sports Scholarships
- Representative Team Badges
In Term Four, student achievement throughout the whole year is acknowledged at the annual Sports Awards Presentation. This presentation is a celebration of the outstanding achievements of our students and teams throughout the year in School Sport activities.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for School Sport representative pathways
- Outstanding Individual and Team School Sport Awards
- Mackenzie Walker Award
- Koala Koaches All Rounder Award
- Ben Fitzsimmons Kokoda Spirit Award ‘Fitzy Award’